Pages

Thursday, April 11, 2013

And It Was All Yellow

I'm not even kidding about that either. Every conceivable surface in the state of Georgia is currently covered in pollen. Spring has inevitably arrived and with it that yellow powder that seeks to send all of us into sneezy, wheezing fits. And there's no point in fighting it because the pollen count likes to hover between 5000-8000 these days. So all we can really do is wait for rain.

Well, that, and create a blog post inspired by the color of pollen. Cuz, ya know, I'm all about turning a pervasive, gross, gritty, car-smothering substance into something positive :)

So without further adieu, here are my favorite yellow things for Spring.


This amazing print from Mumu is peeeerfect for music festivals or road trips to New Orleans or any other event where you want to look fresh and bright and bohemian and cooler than everyone. And come payday, one of these beauties will have a new home in my closet. I love me some Mu.


I need a new bike to tear up the Silver Comet trail with in this beautiful warm weather. And I think this one would do just fine. It's dreamy, no?

I can never be reminded of this enough. I'd love to have these pretty words hanging over my desk. 


This bad boy needs to figure out a way to get into my kitchen so I can whip up lemon meringue pies. After I learn how to make lemon meringue pies.

This Spreading Landscape Throw from Anthropologie would be a welcome addition to any picnic basket or live outdoor music event or cuddly night on the couch hiding from those inevitable Spring thunderstorms (thatspawntornadoessometimesandscaretheshitoutofme).


Well kids, that's all the time we have for today. I'm nannying overnight and need to go load up on some mood stabilizers to make it to tomorrow.

I kid, I kid.

Kind of.

xo.

Images not linked were found via Google and weheartit.

No comments:

Post a Comment