Pages

Monday, May 13, 2013

Novel Accessories from Kate Spade

So a few days ago, I was deleting all the stupid shit from checking my email, and in my fury of deletion, nearly missed one from the lovely people at Kate Spade.

Now I don't ever, ever open emails like these - not from Banana Republic or The Loft or Michael's or Mattress Direct - even though, as my grandmother warns me, there could be coupons in there. Turns out, I'm just not a huge online shopper and I'd rather just be at the store. Plus, I've never actually purchased anything from Kate Spade. It's not really my aesthetic.

But when these beauties appeared in my inbox, I found myself obsessively staring at my screen, trying to figure out how I was going to justify spending $325 on a bag that can barely hold Chapstick and a tampon, instead of buying groceries for the month.

     
 





How charming are these?? Ugh. I'd invent plans just to constitute my carrying them. They've apparently been around for awhile, but they're new to me. A little black dress or your basic dark skinny jeans and heels are begging for this kind of quirky accessory.

BONUS: They were also featured on my friend Taylor's adorable little blog, The Paper Dahls, so take a look over there too.

Hope you all had a fantastic Mother's Day! Happy Monday.

xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment