Pages

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Zoya + You Knew Me When

Photo courtesy of Nylonmag.com
Every time a beauty product helps endorse literature, an angel gets its wings.

Maybe not, but a blogger definitely gets fodder for her blog.

For all intents and purposes, I tend to consider myself an intellectual. I gorge on books and information and spend most of my days in a never-ending pursuit of knowledge. I seek to constantly expand my perspective.

That doesn't mean though, when the new issue of Elle comes out that I don't run to store and pick it up and proceed to read it cover to cover immediately. Because I totally do.

But these 2 parts of my personality tend to remain distinct and distant from one another on a day-to-day basis.

Unless something like this happens. Natural nail polish brand Zoya has teamed up with author Emily Liebert to create a line of nail polish colors inspired by characters in her new novel You Knew Me When. 

Don't even act like that pine tree green isn't supah chic. Because it is.

Not only does this make me want to buy all three colors, but it also makes me want to buy the book. Someone's marketing team knows what they're doing.

Have you guys read the book yet? Thoughts?

Totally unrelated question: If my occupation is technically student, and I develop carpal tunnel as a result of taking SO MANY PAGES OF NOTES OHMYGOD, shouldn't I be able to file Worker's Comp? University of West Georgia, I'm lookin at you here.

xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment