Pages

Friday, March 1, 2013

It's Friday, I'm in Love

with themed parties.

And lucky for me, I have friends that like to throw them.

Tonight, I'll be attending the Tarantino Throwdown - successor to Pajama Jam 2013. And obviously, the idea is to dress like a character from the amazing Tarantino oeuvre.

I have chosen the often referenced Mia Wallace as my costume and thought I'd share some of my inspiration with you guys.

(I wish I had the time to pull something off from Death Proof or Planet Terror, or maybe even locate some type of yellow racing unitard and a sword, but these are tough times, my friends. And a girl's gotta get creative on a budget.)


I hope you guys have a fantastic weekend, full of awesome, violent movies, good friends, maybe a couple beers, and jammin' dance moves.

I'd leave out the cocaine and OD-ing though, but that's just personal preference.

Happy Friday!

xo.

all images found via Google Image Search

No comments:

Post a Comment