Pages

Monday, March 11, 2013

Music Monday

Is everyone in love with Zooey Deschanel? Because they should be. And not just because New Girl is absolutely hilarious and she can make her eyes look perfectly round.

Everyone should also be in love with her because when she and M. Ward get together and decide to make a song, the universe - at least for 4 minutes - decides to right itself and send down positive vibes whose sole purpose are inspiring beautiful, melodic, nostalgic music.

Thankfully, that's happened. And the result is a new album from She & Him, titled creatively Volume 3.


Take a listen at the first single here. There isn't much about it that's surprising, but for the people that love them, like me, that's not a bad thing. So go throw on an A-line dress or some Oxfords and enjoy.

Sweet dreams.

xo.

1 comment:

  1. Ok so I'm at work, and I'll admit I didn't listen to the single, but I gotta say - I kind of simultaneously hate/like Zooey. The show is ok, she is ok, but her singing... mmmmmeeeehhhhhh :-(

    But I also am not a hugemo fan of Cursive either ;)

    ReplyDelete