Pages

Friday, March 8, 2013

It's Friday, I'm in Love


with Kate Bosworth's editorial in the March issue of Elle magazine.

Do you guys remember Kate Bosworth? I've gotta be honest, after that whole Blue Crush thing and her being a liiiittle bit of a racist be-yotch in Remember the Titans, I had kind of completely forgotten about her.

But when I saw the editorial she did in this month's Elle, I was completely smitten. She's channeling Joni Mitchell if Joni Mitchell had been best friends with Brigitte Bardot in 18th century France. Forgive my possibly incorrect historical reference, but she looks so, so beautiful. There's something wistful about the way she's wearing the clothes. And it looks like she was just absent-mindedly caught in couture in her bedroom. The luxury of it all was an afterthought.

It's perfection.


One day, my bed and my hair and my clothes will look like this. And it will be awesome. Also, if you're into that sorta thing, go pick up this month's copy of Elle. Aside from stunning editorials, the essays this month are pretty incredible. Nice little snack for your brain :)

Happy Friday, loves. And HAPPY WOMAN'S DAY :)

xo.

Images courtesy of Zulema Fashions and Google Images

No comments:

Post a Comment