Pages

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy V-D Everyone!

Both my aunt and grandmother say Happy V-D instead of Happy Valentine's Day. Obviously I come from a very proper, polite, politically correct family. 

And I wouldn't have them any other way :) 

So yeah, Happy Valentine's Day guys! I know there's been a lot of crickets over here on my blog this week, but between planning stuff for today and being swallowed whole by the University System of Georgia, I barely had time to inhale properly. Let alone come visit my little blog here. 

How are you guys spending Valentine's Day? Watching horror movies? Buying roses? Making a wonderful, little dinner at home? Being drunk and eating chocolates alone? Watching Archer with your bestest pals? (please don't act like you don't know about Archer). All of the aforementioned are perfectly acceptable ways to spend the day. As for myself, I've been driving around town delivery heart balloons and cupcakes to people. And tonight heart-shaped strawberry Nutella pancakes will be made for dinner. Followed by Archer. 

Not kidding, you guys. Watch it. 


In all seriousness, I hope you've all had a wonderful day. Single or not, we all have people in our lives that we love, and that love us. And I think it's pretty damn cool that we have a day dedicated to acknowledging that. 

And we can all practice a little self-love today as well. It's just as valid and, in my opinion, more important than any other external love we experience. 

You're all my Valentines today. 

xoxo.

images courtesy of weheartit.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment