Pages

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

It's a Good Thing

So I was watching the Chew yesterday afternoon because it's an awesome show and I have a crush on Clinton Kelly and Martha Stewart was a guest.























Turns out, the queen of domesticity and duplicitous financial practices was actually a model in the early 1960's. How cool is that?



She was kind of a stunna, don't you think?

I've always had this weird kind of respect for Martha Stewart. Dedicating your entire life's work to towels and decoupage and place settings and floral arrangements and creating the best Halloween magazine on newsstands takes the kind of balls that I just don't have. And to amass the kind of fortune I can only dream of as a result of those towels? Come on. She deserves some credit.

Hope you guys are having a good Wednesday.

xo.

all images found via google images

No comments:

Post a Comment