Pages

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Sunday Style File - Free People's February Collection

If my credit card had an infinite limit and I never had to pay any of that money back, all of these pieces would be in my closet.

Free People is one of those brands that I can always count on to get perfect my idea of effortlessly cool. They make the kind of clothes that you don't think twice about once you put on. They hang on you perfectly, can be dressed up or down, and offer you an instant "cool" that you don't find in many other places.

Their February collection offers up an easy, bohemian edge to classically romantic pieces with touches of lace and ruffle detailing and ohmygoodness I just want them all.

Here are my favorites:

The On a Whim Lace Top
We the Free Waterfall Tank
Galveston Field Boot
Abbey Road Sunglasses
Solid Low-Back Cami
Flutterby Halter

Uuuugh. Why don't I have unlimited amounts of money and no bills. Whhhy?

Hope you guys are enjoying your Sunday nights!

xo.

Free People brand logo found courtesy of Google

No comments:

Post a Comment