Pages

Friday, January 11, 2013

It's Friday, I'm in Love

with super sultry, yet classy, yet mysterious sheer and lace black masks.

Namely, Audrey Hepburn in How to Steal a Million and Kirsten Dunst in, you guessed it, Marie Antoinette. Both of whom are personal style muses.

It's hard to find an appropriate occasion for such an accessory aside from maybe a fun bondage night in (I kid, I kid), but I think these two ladies pull them off swimmingly.

I want them both...

Ya know, just in case I wanna steal large sums of money and maybe some priceless art on my way to a masked 18th century ball. If only I had room in my busy, busy schedule.

Uuugh, isn't she divine? The make-up, the lace, the gloves. I die.

Even though it's black, the sheerness of it makes everything about the look otherwordly and ethereal. She looks amazing, and I'll probably use this movie for a million more posts because it's that perfect.


If any of you see me picking up toilet paper at the grocery in one of these, I'm not crazy. I'm just fabulous. 

2 comments:

  1. Audrey Hepburn was one of the greatest actresses of all-time. I don't think I've seen one of these masks except in those really old movies.

    ReplyDelete