Pages

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Making Lemonade Out of Tornados

Thanks to a few lovely tornados yesterday, I spent most of my time trapped inside. Which gave me plenty of time to hide in my bathtub with a bottle of red wine and and a box of cereal and do things like contemplate the direction of my life and consider reorganizing my closet. And also to take note of how barren and boring the walls in my apartment are.

So after the storms passed and I finished off the last of the wine (no judgements), I crawled out of the tub, dusted off the Lucky Charms from my lap, and sat down at the computer to waste the rest of the afternoon looking at these amazing wall stuffs, all found at lovely little shops on Etsy.

These are my favorites. Enjoy!
From againstthewoodgrain

From French Press Mornings
From OrangeOptimist
From DesignedbyWilma
From beauchamping

1 comment: