Pages

Monday, January 21, 2013

Runaround Sue

I managed to drag my ass out of bed yesterday morning and go running with Kyle at the park and I'm really glad I did. The past week has been a blur of Chinese takeout, canned soup, an entire pint of Caramel Sea Salt gelato, and lots of chocolate chips.

Hey. I was stressed. Don't judge me.

Anyways, I felt amazing after running, and I don't know if it was the beautiful sunny morning, or the awesome jams I was running to, but either way, it set the tone for a productive, yet relaxing Sunday.

I thought I'd share my groovin' Sunday run playlist with you guys as a little Monday inspiration - perfect for working out, cleaning the house, homework, or just vibin' in the car.

Not your typical motivational mix, but you'd be surprised at what can make you feel good AND I added some mellow tunes towards the end for your cool down :)


 

Enjoy!

xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment